Letters to my Sisters
Stay away from lovers who only want you in parts,
Legs open. Mouth closed.
Beauty-full. Mind empty.
Silence is a good look on you…
No wonder your smile is their favorite feature.
Beware of them.
Of lovers who love your lips but loathe your voice
Their kisses come with possibilities of cutting your tongue away.
a few friendly reminders
- you don’t owe anyone your time, energy, or truth.
- it’s not your job to convince people to stay in your life.
- everybody leaves at some point.
- be the kind of friend you want
- 'no' is not the end of the world
- anything that is for you, will be for you.